Customer expectations drive Quality management programs and processes to help ensure satisfaction in every aspect of our relationship. The corporate quality leadership team defines quality strategy, quality goals, improvement approaches and initiatives, which are then reviewed by the corporate leadership team for validation and resource commitment. Executive quality reviews are chaired by the CEO with the participation of the top management team. Meetings are held every month to review key quality results, the status of quality initiatives, and new improvement opportunities.
As a means to monitor and measure Fainger Engineering
performance a number of indicators are measured and reported at monthly management meetings, with a view to continual improvement.
The Free scale Quality organization is structured in the following way:
- National division quality is focused on flawless new product introduction and quality, as well as handling Customer Quality.
- Manufacturing and technology is focused on the quality of manufactured products and the quality of new technologies and positioning in the market.
- Quality labs are comprised of product analysis labs, reliability labs and calibration labs.
- Quality Systems helps to ensure compliance of our quality processes and certification to standards such as ISO 9001 - 2015.
- The quality division at Fainger is aligned for global standards. It provides support across any country across the Globe & assists to ensure high quality standards are met.